Header Ads

Delicate_flower35 - from Nikolayev, Ukraine

Delicate_flower35
  • 37 y/o female, Leo
  • Nikolayev, Ukraine
  • English(Basic), Russian(Fluent)
  • Bank employee
  • Have 1 children
  • Last online: 2018-10-02 18:05:36
    PERSONAL DETAILS
    Sexfemale
    Children1 child
    Want childrenI will tell you later
    Height5'4" - 5'5" (161-165cm)
    Body typeSlim
    ReligionChristian
    Marital statusSingle
    EducationMA/MS/MBA
    SmokerNo
    DrinkerNo
    DETAILS OF THE PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
    I look for amale
    Looking for an age range45-60
    RelationshipMarriage, Relationship
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
DESCRIPTION:
I'm a very soft and kind-hearted person, I'm honest, sensual and feminine girl. At the same time I'm sexy and passionate. I'm a very romantic one-man girl. I'm open to new impressions, ideas, adventures and experiences.First of all I am interested in what I do. I like to learn banking business, finances, economics. I am fond of sport. I prefer healthy way of life. I also like bowling, billiards, swimming, visiting theatre, cinema, concerts. When I am at home I like to cook, to read, to listen to music. I enjoy dancing. I listen to different kinds of music depending on my mood and situation. Certainly I would prefer slow, quiet music having romantic evening with my soul mate.
IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION:
I miss a man, who will make me happy. And I know how to make my loving man happy! I am ready to a kind, honest and faithful man. I am sure that my heart will tell me, when I meet my right one! I want to build relationship based on trust, love and mutual understanding.
MY LANGUAGES SKILLS:
English: I can read and write with a dictionary but can't speak
Russian: I am advanced in every skill

Powered by Blogger.