Header Ads

SwanLady - from Kharkov, Ukraine

SwanLady
  • 26 y/o female, Leo
  • Kharkov, Ukraine
  • English(Basic)
  • manager
  • Have 1 children
  • Last online: 2018-10-11 10:11:44
  • 5.25 credit(s) to open a letter

  • PERSONAL DETAILS
    Sexfemale
    Children1 child
    Want childrenI will tell you later
    Height5'6" - 5'7" (166-170cm)
    Body typeSlim
    EthnicityCaucasian
    ReligionOrthodox
    Marital statusSingle
    EducationHigher Education
    SmokerNo
    DrinkerRarely
    DETAILS OF THE PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
    I look for amale
    Looking for an age range26-46
    RelationshipMarriage, Relationship


DESCRIPTION:
I am an active woman; I enjoy time on the nature. I have a romantic and sensitive nature, but I have a character with zest. Do not be worry – this zest is very pleasant. I am positive and I treat life with a bit of humor, but otherwise it is impossible. I like to have a good time in the company of relatives and friends, I prefer active rest and I like camping trips and theater. I enjoy of dancing, and spending time in gym.
IDEAL MATCH DESCRIPTION:
Mutuality in relationships, kindness, expression of feelings and care – on my point of view, that is what makes relationships strong and happy. Of course passion and romance, which supply attraction and warm feelings to each other. I would love to meet kind man, man with a good sense of humor and an active life position. Also, I think that it would be good to have common hobbies and interests.

MY LANGUAGES SKILLS:
English: I can read and write with a dictionary but can't speak



Powered by Blogger.